The villa presents Zen tranquility and privacy juxtaposed with modernity and meticulous details. Walking gardens, paths leading to sunken stone retreats and sitting areas nestled under mature plantings at cliff’s edge. Tropical birds ride warm breezes up the cliff to sip from the infinity pool. Turtles, rays and the occasional whale can be seen from the deck. Breathtaking views complement the highest building standards with imported granites, marbles, fittings, appliances and furnishings; Golden Pavilion comforts the eye and soothes the soul.
The villas bedroom suites are all self-contained and include private baths with dual vanities, showers, walk in closets with safes, air-conditioning and fans. All bedrooms have French doors to exterior decks with stunning Caribbean views and trade winds. The oversized master bath is equipped with a Jacuzzi tub and private outdoor shower with dual heads. Each room is playfully decorated with its own color schemes; aqua blue, coral, moss and sky. 5 bedrooms in total if you include the guest cottage.
- King beds in master and 2 bedrooms, Queen in 4th bedroom. The 5th bedroom in the adjacent guest cottage has a King bed.
- High quality orthopedic and allergenic mattresses with removable covers
- 2 Rollaway beds and 2 cribs are available upon request
- A pull out sofa is also available in the guest appartment
- Portable DVD player in guest rooms
- 32” flat screen with DVD in master
- Digital safes in all closets
- Hair dryers
- L’Occitane bath products
- The one bedroom cottage means that more of your family can be accomodated in perfect luxury. The cottage is also ideal for independent teenagers, nannies, family friends or perhaps assistants who you would like to accompany you on your vacation.
Golden Pavilion Villa is fully equipped to accommodate anything from small family holidays, to large events including weddings or corporate functions. The estate manager will be happy to share his knowledge of the islands with you and provide information on restaurant options, sporting destinations, sightseeing possibilities, to shopping needs. Don’t worry about shopping for food; The chef and staff will provide for all of your needs. All you have to do is choose from a wealth of culinary delights and up to three meals (continental breakfast) a day six days a week will be prepared and served according to your schedule and desires. Don’t forget the banana muffins, fish tacos or the molten chocolate cake!
Other services include daily housekeeping and laundry. On site spa treatments, yoga and personal training are available upon request for an extra charge.
- Full time private chef (10% reduction if chef services not required)
- Spa services (extra charge)
- Daily housekeeping (except weekends and public holidays)
- Personal laundry service (extra charge)
- Full time estate manager couple
- 3 meals a day served and prepared (food and drink costs paid by guests – breakfasts continental)
- Villa pre provisioned upon arrival according to your preferences
- Additional food stocking services ($45 per trip)
- Babysitting (extra charge)
- Party services upon request
- Land and sea packages available
- Flight booking assistance including private air travel
Additional paths and steps on the sea-facing side provide options for the meek and adventuresome. Wander just below the pool to a stone seating nook complete with table for drinks under a shady tree with massive views.
To the west is an alternate route that leads directly to the ocean. A protected swimming grotto at the cliff’s bottom is available to the more daring but venture only when the north swell is dormant.
Other paths to the east lead through the native brush to secret destinations with incredible views and ocean breezes.
Off the property by just a few minutes by car or foot, is the stunning Little Bay Beach. Frequently empty due to the challenging road that connects it to the outside world, this beach is beyond description. Perfect white sand from end to end terminates in towering cliffs.
Not a single rock, pebble, coral, seaweed or other undesirable standing in the way of your bathing pleasure. The sand is literally perfect and you can have the highest confidence leaving your water shoes at home. Watch as gulls and pelicans bombard the waters from their cliff side perches for tropical fish. Swim to the east just beyond the point and enter a magical sea cave with crystal clear water and rocks crawling with crabs.
Conditions vary from essentially flat water most of the time, to the occasional crashing waves designed for boogie and body surfing that will leave you exhausted, well salted and ready for a cool beverage.